Where can I find someone to notarise my resignation?

Notaries (sometimes known as signature witnesses outside of the USA) can be found in lots of places, providing services free of charge or for a small fee. Some examples of where to look are:
- College student services
- Bank, credit union or building society
- Legal office or courthouse
- Post office

Some people offer their services as a notary by posting on the Reddit forum r/exmormon - these are typically notaries in US states with a heavy Mormon population

A r/exmormon user is registered as a virtual notary in the USA and can help with your resignation. Email resignationnotary @ for their help.

If you are a legal notary in your state or country and wish to have your details published on this website, please use the contact us form to let us know!